Viveza is fabulous, fun, family!
Life is about living. Living to the fullest! It is about joy. It is about love. It is about abundance! Viveza is your home where you live life to the fullest in joy, love and abundance! It is a place of rest and rejuvenation. Spirituality and celebration of life go hand in hand here. Close to the nature. Close to your heart!
Come Home... to Tharakans Viveza!
Live to the fullest!
We believe in small and closely knit communities. For both practical purposes of maintenance and for closely knit relationships, relatively smaller communities add great value. Viveza is spread across 7+ acres of land and hosts 110+ meticulously designed villas and villa plots. The size of the villas starts from 2000 sq.ft of built up area giving you all the amenities and space to live life to the fullest.
WHY INVEST IN MALUR?
1. Connectivity is the key factor for any major industrial growth. And Malur has just what is needed. It is extremely well connected via roads, rail, sea and air
a. Excellent connectivity to Bangalore via various roads
b. Sanctioned 6 lane Bangalore-Chennai express highway passes through Malur. Once completed, the travel time between Bangalore and Chennai will be reduced to 2 hours
c. Excellent connectivity via rail
d. Bangalore International Airport is 50 minutes drive
e. Access to Chennai port
2. Easy access to the talent pool of three states in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh
3. Government of Karnataka has announced great plans for the area including that of making it an electronics cluster
4. Malur is fast developing as an auto industry cluster. Volvo has initiated a Truck and Bus manufacturing facility project worth 970 crores. The project got its clearance from the government of Karnataka. This project is coming opposite to Viveza layout and close to Amor layout.
5. Scania India, Mahindra & Mahindra and TVS Motors are in the process of acquiring land for their projects in Malur industrial area.
6. The Aero IT SEZ is already under development at Budigere and promises to create employment for almost 98,000 people.
7. Industrial Development: The Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board is seeing a steep demand for the 2000+ acre industrial belt of Narsapur in close proximity to Malur. Major players like Honda Motors and Mahindra and Mahindra have set up their massive production facilities within last two years and are employing thousands of workers in these plants.
8. About 468 Japanese companies have set up shop along the Bangalore-Chennai belt where Malur is one of the most sought after locations to set up operations.
9. Malur industrial area is on a high growth path with proposal of making it the second industrial area in the country to have uninterrupted power supply.
10. Close proximity to Whitefield/Sarjapur : 16kms
11. Close proximity to Bagalur IT Park : 15kms
12. 28 kms to Hosur
13. 15kms to Whitefield & Sarjapur
14. Year on year increase of land price is about 30%